How to register my company on Tootalshop.com
- Go to tootalshop.com.
- Click on the ‘register’ button (top right corner) on the main page or click on this link. Fill in your company details.
- Fill in your e-mail address. (Please note: the e-mail address is also your username)
- Fill in your password. Please pay attention to the password requirements. Your password needs to contain a minimum of 8 characters. It also needs to contain one lowercase letter, one uppercase letter, one number and one special character.
- If you want to be informed about our latest collections please check the box ‘Subscribe to our Newsletter’.
- Click on the ‘register’ button to finalize your registration.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail within three working days when your account is approved to get access to the Webshop.
How to install the Tootal OTP Webshop app?
After the 20th time login into the Webshop, you will be forwarded to the installation page. You will be guided through the steps of the installation of the Tootal OTP Webshop app.
- Download and Install the app in the Google Playstore or in the Apple App store.
- After installing the app, you need to click on the ‘I have installed the app’ button.
- Enter your phone number and click on ‘submit’.
- Open your app, click on ‘I agree’ to accept the terms and conditions
- You will receive an SMS code. Please enter the code into the ‘Tootal OTP Webshop’ app.
- The app is installed.
- By clicking on the ‘Test now’ button you can test the app login.
- Click on ‘Yes’ when you received the 4-digit code in your app. Click on ‘No’ when the notification will not appear in your app
The app is successfully installed. Click on ‘Continue to the Webshop’ button. The next time login, you need the ‘Tootal OTP Webshop’ app to login into your account.
Then you will be asked ‘Do you trust this location?’.
- If you click ‘yes’, the next time you login into your Tootal Webshop account, you don’t need to use the ‘Tootal OTP Webshop app’ anymore, when you are log in on the same location as before.
- If you click ‘no’, the next time you will need the ‘Tootal OTP Webshop’ app again to login.
(Exception: when you are not working with a static IP-address, you always need your Tootal OTP Webshop app)
How to get easy access to the Webshop?
- Click on this link: https://www.tootalshop.com/en/otpInteractiveRegistration
- Login with your account
- Download and install the app
- If you don’t have installed the Tootal OTP Webshop app, please follow the step by step instructions on the Webpage.
- After the app installation and the first time login into the Webshop, a pop-up will appear with the question ‘Do you trust this location’? Click on ‘yes’ to trust the location. The next time you login you can do this without using the Tootal OTP Webshop app.
How to reset my password
- Click on the login page on the “Forgot your password?” button. This will take you to a page where you can reset your password by filling in your username or e-mail address. Or click here to go to the password reset page.
- After resetting you will receive an e-mail with a link to a page where you can create a new password.
What is my username
Your username is the e-mail address that you used to register your account.
What to do when the system doesn’t recognize my mobile phone number?
- Please make sure you have entered the right dial prefix and mobile phone number that you are registered with on your Tootal account.
- If you are not sure witch mobile phone number you have registered yourself with, you can find this in your confirmation E-mail form Tootal.
- You can contact your sales representative by phone or E-mail to ask for your account details.
How to use the Webshop on my Smartphone
You can login on tootalshop.com with your mobile device. We have an optimized version of our Webshop for mobile use.
This mobile version has the following responsive pages for mobile use:
- Quick order
- Stock check
If you want to use the full options of the Tootal Webshop, you can switch to the desktop version.
- Go to Tootalshop.com on your mobile device
- Login on your account
- For IOS:
- In iOS 9 through iOS 12, just long-press the refresh button in the search field or open up the Share sheet, then select "Request Desktop Site."
- In iOS 13, tap the "AA" icon, then choose "Request Desktop Site."
- For Android:
- Open up the Chrome Browser on your Android Phone or Tablet
- Next visit the website that you wish to request a desktop version for
- After visiting the website, tap on the 3 dot Chrome icon, located in the top right corner of your screen
- From the list of options, tap on Request Desktop site option
What does easy access mean
Easy access to the Webshop means that you can login into the Webshop without using the Tootal OTP Webshop app every time you login. Please note that you need to trust the location you are logging in from (IP-address) and you need to have a static IP-address to use this easy access method all the time.
How come I don’t receive news items that I requested to be sent to my e-mail?
At the bottom of each news item or in the header of the news item, there is an option to send the item to your mailbox by selecting the envelope button. The news item will be sent to your registered e-mail address. If you didn’t receive it, try checking your spambox, as it may have gone there. If you find it in there, you should mark the sender as ‘Safe’, so the next time you will receive the news item in your (regular) inbox. If it’s not in your spambox, please feel free to contact us!